2. Age Requirement: This Site is not directed at minors. You must be at least 18 years of age to use, access, or register for the Services or to submit personally identifying information to Go Bike via any website owned or operated by Go Bike (“Websites”). By using the Services, you are representing that you are at least 18 years old. If you are under the age of 18, then you must obtain permission from aparent or legal guardian before submitting information over the internet to Go Bike. Additionally, if we obtain actual knowledge that you are under the age of 13, we will take reasonable steps to remove your Limited Personal Information and Passive Information (both defined below) from our databases.
4. Limited Personal Information: You are not required to provide Go Bike and its affiliates with any information in order to browse this Site. If you submit an inquiry to Go Bike via the Site or email, Go Bike and its affiliates may retain any information provided therein, including your name and email address. In some instances to have full use of the Site, you may register and create an account to reserve a bike or use the App. During registration, you are required to give contact information such as name and email address. We use this information to contact you about the services on our site in which you have expressed interest. If you choose to make a purchase from us, your purchase may be facilitated by an approved third-party payment service provider as we may select from time to time. The payment service provider will grant us access to your name, address, phone number, and email address (“Limited Personal Information”). Go Bike and its affiliates may use your Limited Personal Information:
4.1. to communicate with you, or respond to your inquiries about the Services, or your purchases, or related third party products via mail or email;
4.2. to process your order;
4.3. to deliver, administer, and enhance the Services and any other Go Bike product or service that you use or we may develop in the future;
4.4. to send you information, updates, or offers about Go Bike and the Services;
4.5. as required by law or if Go Bike reasonably believes that use or disclosure is necessary to enforce the Go Bike Terms of Service, protect our rights or to comply with a law, court order, or any legal process;
4.6. to provide it to those third parties who provide services to Go Bike, such as website, database, email, and server hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, product distribution, IT services, telecom services, credit card processing, auditing services, and other similar services; and
4.7. when we otherwise deem it necessary or appropriate. If you register for this Site, you must keep your Limited Personal Information updated. You may change any of your Limited Personal Information in your account online at any time by accessing your account in accordance with instructions posted elsewhere in the App. If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. Go Bike stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program. Your friend may contact us at email@example.com to request that we remove this information from our database.
5. Passive Information Collected: Go Bike, its affiliates and third party vendors may collect information about your computer hardware and software, such as browser information, Internet protocol (“IP”) address, access times, the date and time of visits, the website pages viewed, time spent at our website, websites that you visited just before and just after your visit to our Websites, riding time on a bike, length of bike ride, speed while riding a bike, and other information collected through cookies, pixel tags, mobile applications, and other technologies (“Passive Information”). If you do not wish to transmit such information about yourself, you may turn off the cookie function in your web browser. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer for record-keeping purposes. Please consult the “Help” section of your web browser in order to correctly turn off or disable the cookie functions. The servers that host our website may also automatically identify your computer by its IP address, which is a unique string of numbers that is assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider. IP addresses are automatically logged by these servers and may be used to address problems with the servers, administer the Services and Websites, and/or to gather broad demographic information about our users. Go Bike will not to sell any of your Passive Information to unaffiliated third parties.
6. Security of Limited Personal Information and Passive Information: We use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect your Limited Personal Information from unauthorized access or disclosure, accidental loss, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the Internet and no method of electronic storage is one hundred percent secure. We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Communications you may have with us via this Site, through the App, or email may not be secure unless we advise you that security measures are in place prior to your sending information. Therefore, if you choose to communicate with us through these means, you are assuming the risk of doing so and we request that you do not send or post sensitive information through these means.
7. Opt-Out Right and Information Access: If at any time you do not wish to receive the communications stated herein from Go Bike, you may “opt-out” by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. It may take up to 15 days for the change to be fully effective.
8. Change in Business Ownership or Structure: If ownership of all or substantially all of Go Bike and its affiliates changes, or Go Bike and its affiliates undertakes a corporate reorganization (including a merger or consolidation) or any other action or transfer between entities, you expressly consent to Go Bike transferring your information to the new owner or successor entity so that we can continue providing our services.
Submit your email and stay in touch by notify our news & update regularly